Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop

A few weeks ago, I helped out some fellow CTMH consultants host a full day of making Christmas cards. What a day! I learned a lot of new techniques and had a crash course in teaching some of what I just learned! It was so exausting (in a good way!) and with getting my own workshops up and running, I am just now getting to scan and post all the cards we made that day. I will be posting a new one a day for the next two weeks (we made A LOT of cards!) so please keep checking back. Don't forget to Follow this Blog (check the right hand column) so that you know when I update. These cards are not my designs but all the goodies are Close to My Heart. Enjoy!


This card was designed by fellow consultant Darlene Zimmerman. She machine stitched the card in two places and used Fun Flock to make the snow fluffy. The paper is from the Mistletoe paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment