Thursday, July 19, 2012

The new Idea Book is almost here!

August 1st marks the day that you can get your hands on the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book - but!!!!

 I have a few teasers for you NOW!!!


Close to My Heart always blows me away with each Idea Book and this one is no different! There is another Cricut cartridge - Artiste! This cartridge as almost 700 images and a font. There are buttons to plan parties from cupcake wrappers to 3D boxes to home decor and more! This will be a must have item! And there are images that coordinate with our stamps. Pre-order your Artiste cartridge with me (by 7/31) and save the cost of shipping (tax will be charged). You will receive the Artiste cartridge, 3 exclusive stamp sets and 3 sheets of die cut chipboard for $104.94.

CTMH "Artiste" Cricut cartridge - preorder with me by 7/31 for free shipping!

We now have our own alcohol markers! This is something I haven't tried yet but I know that it will be awesome! For $5.95, you get TWO alcohol markers in a base shade and a coordinating shade to seamlessly blend the colors. 

CTMH Exclusive colors - coordinating cardstock, stamp pads & markers

Plan now to be at my Open House & Crop on August 17th & 18th to see the new products in person. Stay and crop your summer memories while you shop for new products out of the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book. All orders placed this weekend will be entered to win the Hostess Rewards.

Friday, August 17th from 12 - 8pm & Saturday, August 18th from 10 am - 6 pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment