Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fall/Winter 2103 Idea Book is now available to order!

Have you heard about any of the new products coming in the new Idea Book? No more waiting!! It's here!!!!


Check out my website to see all the new goodies for yourself!!!!

Here are some links to my favorites so far:

Huntington paper pack and accessories (this layout features my friend Elizabeth and her family!!)


Make it From Your Heart vol. 2

and of course the Artbooking Cricut collection:


Want to see the goodies in person? Come to my Open House on Friday, August 9th from 5-7pm. Email me to save your spot!

Other classes are:

August 23: Base and Bling Workshop - Necklace Kit RSVP by 8/12. Cost is $18pp. Perfect for mother/daughter, sisters or best friends to make together! 




Christmas Card Workshop 9/28 from 9am-4pm in Martindale. Cost is $35 RSVP & early bird discounts available. Email me for your application. 

Artbooking & My Crush workshops available, please contact me if interested!

For more inspiration from the new products in the Fall/Winter 2013 Idea Book, check out the blog hop I'm participating in. I will have another hop on August 10th so check back then too for more goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment