Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's been a while!

So, it's now 2011 and I haven't posted anything since December 5th! I have an excuse - I have a new laptop and am switching platforms, my digital camera broke and now it's apparent I can't fix it which means I am now  researching for a new camera purchase.... I have been working at creating scrapbook pages, Workshops, Gatherings and Clubs projects and when I can get all my (new) technology working together properly I will have lots and Lots and LOTS of pictures to show you! In the meantime, I have updated the blog to attach an email link. If you have suggestions of projects or techniques you'd like to see or have a problem you need a second opinion about please email me! I'd love to hear from you!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment