Sunday, February 13, 2011

I had an AMAZING weekend!

I was extremely busy this weekend with all things related to scrapbooking! Every year, my mother-in-law and I travel to a Retreat Center nearby to scrapbook all weekend with a great group of ladies of all ages. I stayed up past 2:00 am each day because I just loved being so saturated with creativity and inspiration (that and I was scrapbooking my son's baby album and I can't believe how little he was!). I was also finishing up a swap with my CTMH team that I handed in today. I have a few new layouts to share and I will put pictures up soon.


Also, I participated in Casey's Home Kick Off Party yesterday and met a lot of people interested in CTMH and scrapbooking - if you are one of the ladies I met, welcome! Check out some of the projects I've already posted and check back again soon for more - or better yet, "Follow" me so you will know when I update!

No comments:

Post a Comment