Sunday, February 27, 2011

Studio J Layouts

I can say I am caught up in my scrapbooking for the year! Yea! CTMH had a special in February (it's not too late!!!) of "Buy 9, Get 1 Free". I took advantage - I had not tried Studio J yet! How am I supposed to be teaching you how to do it if I don't know how? In about two afternoons, I designed 10 layouts - I use the term "design" loosely has the Studio J software is so magical that all I *had* to do was upload my photos and place them into pre-designed layouts. I could add additional embellishments (some are already loaded into the layouts) or not. It was up to me! I kept some of the layouts simple to show you what comes pre-designed but other layouts I really added embellishments and manipulated papers and textures.

There are a few different ways to pay - but being a member is worth the investment! Regular price is $12.95 for a 2 page layout + shipping and handling. When you are a member (3 month membership is $30 or a 12 month membership is $99) you receive free page protectors, free shipping and handling once a month for up to 20 layouts, plus free .jpg files of your layouts to post to your blog, FaceBook, email to Grandma or to re-print at a local store. You earn back your membership costs fast with all the savings you get by being a member. The best part - if you're not sure you want to commit to membership right away, you can play for free for 3 months. You will not be charged anything until you try to buy your layouts. You will then be asked if you want the membership to reduce your costs - but that's up to you!

Check out the layouts I made and judge for yourself. If you would like more information or to see the layouts in person (to judge the quality) please contact me - I'd love to hear from you!



Since the post is long I will continue to post more tomorrow. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment