Monday, April 25, 2011

Sophia Gift Basket


I was asked to donate a gift basket to a fundraiser for a program I volunteer for and I wanted to share with you what I did. Most of it was handmade (cards, bookmarks, etc) but there was some product too. I chose to use the "Sophia" paper pack because of the bright, spring colors.
I used the January Stamp of the Month, Find Your Style, as well as Heartfelt Treasures in my design. (Find Your Style was the stamp set that I put inside the gift basket.) I loosely attached the four sides so they could be used as bookmarks. Here are close ups of the two sides:


 I "popped" the flower and the butterfly with foam tape to add some dimension.






I am proud of where I  volunteer and was honored they would ask me to help them with their fundraising. If you would like more information on WRE, please visit http://bible2school.com/ for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment