Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cards from "You and Me" Kit - exclusively available in May only!

Here is some cards I made after being inspired from the consultant bulletin boards. The original artist is Lisa Stenz (one of the Design Team at Heart 2 Heart, another consultant website) and just like in college, we were told to read the book then close it before writing out our notes so it's not plagiarism. I walked away from my computer and got to work. This is what I came up with. I made 7 cards in about a half hour (a new personal record!) and I absolutely love them!



I should have used a different background for the photos considering the cards but I wanted to get these posted quickly so you don't forget about me!

Remember that this kit is only available in May - and there are three ways to get it! Ask me how you can get it for FREE!

There are some other AWESOME deals and specials in May so check out my Specials tab or contact me for more ways to get lots of great CTMH product for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment