Monday, July 18, 2011

Convention Announcements!!!

Hello to all! I had every intention of posting stuff as I was at Close to my Heart's National Convention in Anaheim CA this week but there was just so much stuff going on that I never had the time!! I am home now and trying to get caught up on sleep, laundry, and all the other normal things that need doing. But I wanted to take a moment and share a video with you about THE BIGGEST THING TO COME TO CLOSE TO MY HEART - Ladies, this is almost as big as the My Acrylix stamps!!!!

We have our own EXCLUSIVE CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!!! I got to see many, many, many cool things you can do with this cartridge - there is an exclusive font, and over 700 images including 3D items! I could tell you all about it, but I will share this video with you so you can see it. I will have it at my Open House on August 12-13 where you can play with it yourself and see all the other awesome tools, papers, stamps and accessories that are new to Close to My Heart this year. All attendees will receive a free Idea Book and other specials and gifts (more information to come). Without further ado....


No comments:

Post a Comment