Thursday, September 29, 2011

A short hiatus

Life has been a roller coaster recently! I have never before had the joy of "back to school" since I graduated college, and certainly I have not experienced it from the mother perspective. Convincing my son to get ready for school in the morning is definitely a new challenge. Coupled with a few new volunteer opportunities and my regular job, this fall has brought some new experiences for my family. Then last week, we were blessed with a miracle we have been praying for for many years: I'm pregnant! We had given up with the possibility; I had even gotten rid of most of the baby stuff. I had just posted the last of the stuff on Craigslist the week before. So now any free time I have in my new schedule has been on the couch or in bed. Pregnancy and I don't do well together and once I get a little further along, I will feel like playing in my craft room again. Until then, I am taking a short break from my crafting. I will rearrange my class schedule but if there is a class you definitely want to do, please let me know ASAP so I can let you know when the new date will be. As I get back into my scrapbooking, I have a feeling it will be baby stuff - both in finishing up my son's album (how can I only have his first 4 months done?!?)  and in starting baby #2's album (and possibly that first gray hair I just found).

Until I post again, may God bless you richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment