Thursday, November 17, 2011

All occasion card

This is my first post back online since I took a break after I found out I was pregnant again. I have been working in my craft room as I feel able so I have some projects to share with you over the next few weeks. For my customers, I am still interested in hosting crops and classes but they will not start up again until the new year (just seems silly to try something now as the holidays are approaching). I am also working on my first winter crop coming in February 2012 so please email me if you are interested in more information. Space will be limited so it's first paid, first served. Now on to the good stuff....

There has been a lot of focus recently on Christmas (even though the Halloween candy isn't yet gone...) but I'm mentally not there yet so I made some all occasion cards for any upcoming needs. I realized I missed a birthday, needed some Thank you notes and one "Thinking of You" card. And as a bonus, I was able to use up some older papers (of course, if I discover that I am having a little girl, I am going to be very sorry I used up all my Cherry-o paper!)

I left the sentiment area blank so I can customize it as I need. I love blank cards, there are so many designs to choose from my stash when it's time to give one away. I noticed that I make a bunch of one kind of card so to rely on one style for every birthday in the next few months makes it hard to feel special about giving a handmade card in the first place. Blank cards on the other hand, never age and it's easy to mix and match for those loved ones who have multiple family birthdays in the same month so everyone gets something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment