Friday, November 18, 2011

Scrapbooking catch up

Having a second child on the way has increased the pressure to finish my firstborn's baby book. Currently, I am on the second album of his first year but only up to six months of age.... I think I have a problem brewing on my hands! I have started something I will have to continue for the next one, I can only hope that this one will be as cooperative in front of the camera as my son.

I am learning some things as I go along, one being that CTMH still has the photo storage pages that hold 12 photos in a 12" x 12" size page. They are available in either horizontal or vertical pockets. They are a great way to add a bunch of photos to your layout without Flip Flaps (that's another story for another time). This layout is from the Baby Parade I entered my son when he was 6 months old. My husband is a truck driver so I decorated the stroller to look like Daddy's truck, complete with the swan hood ornament! He won first place in his division and was invited to participate in the main parade a few days later but considering I would be the one to walk the whole thing while he slept (the parade would have been at his bedtime) I declined the offer but it was still an honor!

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I love the story that goes with it. That's quite the dump truck! :-)

    ReplyDelete