Monday, November 21, 2011

Farm Show scrapbook page

Our town puts on the last farm show of the season in our county - and it is a really big deal for us. I married into this town and I have had a blast getting involved in the community since I've lived here. Celebrating my son's first farm show was a big deal and considering we live right down the road we were there every day, all day! This is one of my favorite photos of all time with my husband and son - when I close my eyes this is what I see when I think of them - and I had to preserve it in a beautiful layout. My sister consultant, Vicki Melhuish, is a very talented designer (she can do things with embellishments that just astound you) and this is her layout I was fortunate enough to get during a team swap.


No comments:

Post a Comment