Thursday, May 16, 2013

Studio J is Even Better!

I don't talk about Studio J too much on my blog because, well, I don't know why. I use it. I love it. I recommend it but I don't talk about it. And that's my fault to you. Studio J is a wonderful addition and alternative to traditional paper scrapbooking. Right now, you're in one of two camps about Studio J: 1) what is it? or 2) it doesn't meet my needs (cost, time, style).

Well, CTMH has done a great upgrade to Studio J that in it's simplicity, has totally made Studio J  THE. EASIEST. DIGITAL. SCRAPBOOKING.  EVER!

Here are two videos that explain how easy Studio J really is.

This video describes Custom Photo Wells:



This video is about Express Collections:


While watching these videos, I think you're as excited about Studio J as I am! I will be printing all my photos this way from now on! No more wishing I had a photo in a particular size as I'm working or printing expensive photos in large sizes I won't use. This is the perfect solution to keeping photo printing costs down!!

Now is a great time to try Studio J - there's no cost to play, no software to buy, no kits to purchase. It's easy to keep up with your scrapbooking with Studio J!

So if you're in the second camp about Studio J - I think you'll see that you can now make your scrapbooking layouts they way you want them to look and a price you can afford. Now is the time to try it for yourself!

Questions about Studio J? Email me and we'll chat. I'll be using Studio J more, will you?

Even better, your Studio J layouts count towards Hostess Credit! Save up your layouts till you have enough for a party and earn traditional scrapbooking supplies for free! Or host a party with your friends and mix and match your purchases to earn Hostess Credit. Or join the "Mystery Hostess" party on my website before you buy your Studio J layouts to be entered into my Mystery Hostess drawing each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment