Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy (almost Belated) Valentine's Day!!!

I know it's almost at the end of the day, but I wanted to share this post with you -

I had the best intentions of planning a relaxing, fun, enjoyable Valentine's Day for the kids, but we've been buried under so much snow lately that I haven't had much time to myself to create. I managed to get the valentines made for Little Man to exchange at school only to have 12+ inches of snow fall and cancel school for two days - right before a three day weekend. I was able to wear the kids out by creating a massive sledding track complete with a spine-jarring ramp so that I could create some time to myself tonight before I go to bed. And here's what I came up with:

Tshirt using CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge and Cricut Glitter Iron on Vinyl by LavendersageDesigns.blogspot.com
This is my Valentine's gift to my husband, and he got it right away. He he, it's like I know him or something!  


Baby bodysuit using CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge and Cricut Glitter Iron on Vinyl by LavendersageDesigns.blogspot.com
 This was supposed to be my gift to my daughter this morning but due to a phone call from the school changing a two-hour delay to school closing this project didn't get completed till after she was in bed. Oh well!
Tshirt using CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge and Cricut Glitter Iron on Vinyl by LavendersageDesigns.blogspot.com
This shirt I made for myself to remind me to "speak love".

I raided my closet and found my two favorite shirts (from H&M for less then $5 each) to make these shirts and from beginning to end, I made all three shirts in less than 1/2 hour. I used my Artbooking cartridge for each image, flipped the image when cutting and made sure to "kiss" cut (cutting through the vinyl but not the transfer tape). I had to find my iron (he, he!) but it was simple to iron the images on to the shirts. I made sure to model each shirt for my hubby to get the final seal of approval!

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I hope you got to spend it with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment