Wednesday, June 25, 2014

CMTH Artistic Adventure Convention 2014

I'm here! I'm here!!!

I made it to Disney Land!! If you haven't had a chance to check out my facebook page, I'm posting updates on my trip to CTMH's 2014 Convention called - "Artistic Adventure" in Disney Land CA.

While my friends were stuck inside today at Leadership training, I've spent the day stalking, er, finding characters for photos and autographs. So far, I've met Chip, Pluto, Goofy, Alice, Jasmine and Goofy (twice!!!). And I haven't even registered yet!!! {Smile!}

It really is so magical here at Disney and partnered with Close to My Heart, I feel like a princess!



Now would be a good time to "Like" my facebook page to find out what I'm up to (it's so much easier to post there on my cell then blogger, for some reason). I'll do updates here as much as I can, though.

Here are some of the characters I got to hang out with today!









PS - Convention 2015 will be here in Disney Land again next year, so if you would like to join in on all the fun, please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment