Saturday, July 12, 2014

July Stamp of the Month

This is a fun stamp set that I had to share with you!

I don't usually go head-over-heels for a Stamp of the Month (though I regularly collect them!) but this one is special enough that I wanted to point it out - it's an alphabet!

I love alphabet sets - I own every one available since I became a consultant. They are so versatile and  easy to make any size title, phrase or just to personalize notecards, envelopes, etc. I even use them to make personalized labels for my kids (using Archival Ink).

This is a fun alphabet too, I imagine I will use this on a lot of home decor items for my daughter and niece, it just fits their personalities!

The stamp set includes both upper case and lower case letters and numbers!


Here's the deal: You will need to place a $50 order (before tax and shipping) then you will be able to add this stamp set for an additional $5. This is a great way to get your retiring items and anything you want that will have a price increase soon. (Check out my other post for more information on this)

Also, since it is my birthday, I will extend the party all weekend... Any orders this weekend (until 7/13/14 at midnight) will be entered to win an exclusive grab bag of brand new product! Any size order qualifies for this deal so hurry over to my website - but don't forget the stamp of the month, retired items or items that may be increasing in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment