Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Chalk It Up: Back to School cards

School has finally started and all seems to be going well - so far! Little Man says he likes his new teacher and made new friends in his class. Since he likes a hot lunch every day, I don't pack his lunch which means I don't have the opportunity to leave him "love notes" ... but I've greeted him with a card when he eats his after school snack at home. Here are two examples I made using the Chalk It Up paper pack and chipboard accessories.


On this card, I used the new gold sequins to provide some bling but the cool pattern in the B&T is really all it needs. I used black ink to visually pop the chipboard off the paper.


On this card, I used the new alcohol markers to color in the white stars and chipboard pieces to match the paper pack. 


Here's a close up of the stars I colored in using the new ShinHan alcohol markers.


 I have one more project I made to share with you using the Chalk It Up paper pack, which will round up the month. Stay tuned for September when I will be sharing projects I made using the Scaredy Cat paper pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment