Friday, August 29, 2014

Chalk It Up Layout - from Convention

Every year at Convention, Corp spoils us consultants in so many ways! My favorite part of going to convention is getting to make all the beautiful artwork created by Corp using all the new, fun products that were just announced!

This layout was especially fun because it used a theme paper pack (back to school) in an unexpected way.


This layout is just begging for candid shots from a random day - I'm thinking of one of those days that everyone is yelling at each other all day long until we're all outside, digging in the dirt, and I'm watering the garden then surprise! Everyone is wet and giggling and playing together. {Okay, maybe not a random day - that was our yesterday.}


Here are some close ups of some of the fun parts of the layout. 


I have always been a stickler for actually handwriting the journalling on layouts, whether they're mine or for a client (I make them do it). There's just something extra special when you're own handwriting is on the page. This layout uses little sketch marks to embellish the title. I love sketch marks, there really is no wrong way to do it.




This concludes my month-long project with the Chalk It Up paper pack. I hope you enjoyed it! I did so I'm going to continue next month only using one paper pack. I'll be working with the Scaredy Cat paper pack, embellishments and coordinating stamps. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment