Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Scaredy Cat meets Artfully Sent

Please forgive me, I got a little distracted this month. After a few months of waiting (for us consultants, it's been since July) the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge is finally available!

To celebrate the release of the cartridge, I'm undertaking a self-imposed challenge: 31 days of projects using the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge! (*breathe!*)

I found it so easy to work with this weekend that I made a few more cards than I really needed to make which is how this challenge started - what am I going to do with all these cards?!?

So, I will share them with you over the next few days plus all the new projects I am anxiously awaiting to make. But first... a sneak peek using the Scaredy Cat paper pack (because this month's challenge was using that one paper pack, ahem, oops!)


This is a fun swing card cut on B&T paper. Then I added a Slate gray cardstock to the right inside that was cut with "BOO".

I backed the letters with some scrap Kraft paper to give a little color difference and used the "Frightfully Fun" Stamp Set B1453 in Black Archival ink for the cute little ghost and sentiment.


See you tomorrow when I share another project from the new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment