Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Artfully Sent Monthly Challenge, Day One

Today is the first day of my month-long, self-imposed challenge to share with you one project a day that I made using the new CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge.

Yesterday, I shared with you a beautiful swing card I made using the Scaredy Cat paper pack but today I'm going to share with you a super simple card made with cardstock that came together in less than 10 minutes.


I made this card using Sweet Leaf, Chocolate & White Daisy cardstock, and the ShinHan alcohol markers. Each of the three cuts were made from the same key on the cartridge and they coordinate so beautifully, it's super simple to load up three mats with a cardstock sheet, and feed it through the machine without changing any of the settings (and no, I don't have the new Cricut Explore). It's all programed into the cartridge!

Once I assembled everything, I laid it out flat so that the front card was over some scrap paper and I colored in the tree branch and bird using the ShinHan alcohol markers (the scrap paper was to protect from any bleed through from the markers). I outlined the animals with a marker to provide a little definition.

Using the fun alphabet stamp set included in the cartridge kit, I stamped "Miss you Dear" in black archival ink since I will be tucking this into my hubby's go bag for deer camp in the fall.

Come back again tomorrow when I'll share another card I made for my hubby using this fun new cartridge!



No comments:

Post a Comment