Monday, June 1, 2015

It's been quite a year!

It's been awhile since I've devoted any time to my scrapbooking, or anything creative really. It's been a wild ride this last year and my free time evaporated overnight.

I was able to sneak away for two weekends over the winter but all my tools & scrapbooks just sat where I left them when I came home. In fact, they're still there now.

But I do have plans to get back into my (brand new) scrap room soon and when I do I will share with you the layouts I created while I was at my weekend crops as well the as start up to my summer classes and workshops. I have some plans to start up a card class and scrapbooking workshops soon.

I wanted to share with you the June specials this month because they are super cute.



My Crush books are a quick and easy way to preserve your summer memories while you make them. Simply add your ticket stubs, park maps or memorbilia into the pages then add your photos when you get them developed. Easy!

The Stamp of the Month is perfect for all the ice cream parties, root beer floats and melted goodness that are sure to show up in your summer photos. They also make a super cute party invitation!






I am really excited because Convention is right around the corner! After the chaos of the last year, I am looking forward to spending some time with my sister consultants playing and learning together. This is also my first year I am able to attend the Leadership Day which is an extra free day from Corp where we learn some great business building information. 



The best part of convention this year is that it's in Disney Land - simply my favorite place to be! 

Check out the tabs above to see what's new. I'll talk to you again in a few days! 'Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment