Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summer Class Schedule

Hey all!

I finally got a few things straight with my summer schedule so I can now post it for you!

July
July 8-11: I'll be at CTMH's Convention in Disney Land!!
July 17th, 10 am -11:30am: My Crush Workshop. All supplies available to choose an purchase at the event. RSVP by 7/15, space is limited to 6.
July 24th, 9am - 5pm: Free Crop. Bring your own project to work on. Free wi-fi available. Kids are welcome (please chip in for the babysitter).

August
August 5th, 9am - 5pm: Free Crop. Bring your own project to work on. Free wi-fi available. Kids are welcome (please chip in for the babysitter).
August 26th, 6-9pm: Scrapbooking Workshop. Cost/Project TBD mid-July.

September
September 1st - New Idea Book Launch!!
Fall Open House - TBD
Christmas Card Workshop - TBD

You can RSVP to me by the date specified (or the day before for free crops) so I can make sure to have enough materials and seats ready for you. As always, call me if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment