Thursday, July 9, 2015

CTMH Convention 2015: Leadership Day recap

Hey All!

I just wrapped up the first day at CTMH's annual convention. Actually, it's a pre-convention day and it's only for leaders. There is so much information flowing throughout the day, it's hard to take notes. My upline Krista was taking photos of all the slides while I was feverishly writing down as much as I could. The afternoon's focus was on social media and how to make it work for our business. So if you don't follow me somewhere else, now is a good time to check out my other links!

Facebook - scrapbookyourmemories
Instagram - lavendersage
Pinterest - l8ybugs
Youtube - lavendersagedesigns

One benefit to the day was receiving a new Workshop on the Go for August featuring the new paper pack Zoe (you can see a sneak peak on my Instragram).

I'll be posting some of the highlights of each day during Convention but visit my other social media accounts to see more frequent photos. And bear with me as I am learning as I go! :)

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment