Monday, November 16, 2015

Second Sympathy Card

Since I won't get into my scrap room for a few more days I wanted to share the second Sympathy Card I made with you today instead of last week. Hopefully, I will have something to share with you by Wednesday.

This is a card I made with some paper & ribbon scraps.

CMTH Sympathy Card by Stephanie Huber
This time, I used a technique I found here for inking embossing folders. I had never tried it and I'm pleased with the results. I hope to keep playing around with this technique in the future.

I used Whisper ink on the Quadafoil embossing folder then layered it over Slate cardstock over a black cardstock card base. I used Slate ink on the stamp from "4 My Friend" stamp set and layered it over Smokey Plum cardstock. The Black Striped ribbon is the last scrap I have (*sniff*) and I stapled it together for interest.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment