Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Tags, part two

You may remember my recent post where I showed you the tags I made to put on my gifts. Unfortunately, my dog chewed them all up so I couldn't use them. Which forced me to find something else to use. On December 23rd. So back to my Art Philosophy cartridge I went. And I came up with something even better. I had browsed through Lisa Stenz's blog for some ideas and well, I still ended up doing my own thing.



As you can see, I cut the tags from White Daisy cardstock and the snowflake tags from Outdoor Denim. I cut twice as many white tags as I did the snowflake tags so I could use the snowflake cutout too. I just wrote the gift recipients' name on the back side and attached to the gift.  Just a little glue and cardstock, what could be simpler?

No comments:

Post a Comment