Friday, January 13, 2012

More Scrapbooking layouts

Here are three more layouts I added pictures to this past weekend at a day crop I went to.

The first layout is the Workshop on the Go layout from Winter Wonderland. I used some photos of my son in a blue snowsuit - I don't even remember him ever wearing it other than these pictures until I read the journaling notes on the back of them and remembered the story behind them. That's why we scrapbook, huh? To remember all those moments we would otherwise forget.






The second layout is one I got from my talented upline, Krista, from our team swap. Check her blog out here. The last layout is the Mayberry Workshop on the Go. I had some pictures from when my in-laws had a big applesauce making day. I added hidden journaling behind a picture to keep the layout clean and focused on my little cherub, er, I mean the apples!

No comments:

Post a Comment