Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scrapbooking pages

Now that the holiday rush is over, I have put away the last of the Christmas decorations and thrown away the last of the toy packaging. Now, it is time for me to scrapbook. I love the doldrums of January and February because, to me, it means I get to spend a lot of time in my craft room! It also means hunting will soon be over and when that happens, not only do I get my husband back, but I get to go to crops! I did a day crop this past weekend and finished up my son's first year album (it only took me 3 1/2 years to do) but I have a few more scheduled for the next few weeks.

If you are a customer of mine, check your January newsletter - I made some changes to my Crop in February. Payments are due to me to hold your spot and it is filling up quickly!

Now on to some of my scrapbook pages.

Here are two layouts I did this weekend to finish up my son's album. One of the ways I can get a lot done at these crops is that I use up my stash of layouts I make for workshops, classes and swaps I participate in so you'll see some old and new paper packs. I'll share some more layouts with you over the next few days. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment