Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall Open House this weekend

I am having so much fun playing with all the goodies that debuted in the Fall/Winter Idea Book that I have literally forgotten to take pictures and post them to share with you! I lent my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to a fellow consultant so she can get ready for her Open House so I wasn't able to play tonight - so I'll get caught up here - get ready because there's a lot! :)

First, my Open House is Friday evening & all day Saturday. Different things are happening each day so check my schedule but do what works for you - all my new products and projects will be out for viewing all weekend so the important thing is to stop by and see it!

Friday evening from 5-8pm I am doing a Product Preview:: This is where I will have all the product out for you to get your hands on it! Register with me for a free Make & Take (call or email me so I know to make enough). Bring a friend along and both of you get a free gift. Book a Gathering or Workshop for this fall and get a free gift. Get a free gift when you place an order this weekend. And this is all in addition to the great specials that CTMH has for National Scrapbooking Month! Let me show you how to get 4 stamp sets for $5 with a $75 order!!!

Saturday morning, 8-11am :: I am having a scrapbooking yard sale - I am selling my gently used stamp sets, left over projects and extra paper to make room for all the new goodies in this Idea Book. I made a promise to my hubby to not let my hobby take over the house - you get to benefit! ;) I advertised this in the newspaper so come early for best selection. It is priced to MOVE!

Saturday, 12 noon - 6pm :: Free Crop - I just know you are dying to get your hands on the new Art Philosophy cartridge and this is your chance! Bring a project to work on or try your hand at some of the new 3D items! Free Wi-Fi to work on Studio J (bring your laptop). Please RSVP for babysitting.

See you this weekend! Stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment