Monday, August 8, 2011

My Cricut is chirping!

Since it's arrival on my doorstep, my Cricut has been chirping everyday as I explore all that the Art Philosophy cartridge can do! My son has actually told me to "stop working, Mommy!" I guess I have been spending more time in my craft space than normal -- but oh! it's so much fun! I am working on getting projects made for my Open House this weekend so I will post some pictures of finished projects soon but for now, I will show you what you get when you purchase an Art Philosophy cartridge of your very own:

You get 2 sheets of die cut chipboard, 3 exclusive stamp sets plus the Art Philosophy cartridge for $99! The retail value is over $124 - saving you money. Plus, have you noticed in the Idea Book? Some of the stamp images are outlined in red? This indicates there is a coordinating image on the cartridge! How cool is that?!


Take a look here, on the stamp set itself, there is a dark outline around the image but also there is a size indicated so you there is no guessing on the size setting for the Cricut! CTMH thought of everything! The hardest part is to pay attention to your work so you don't hand cut something the machine can do - learn from my mistakes! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment