Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gift boxes made from Art Philosophy cartridge

Here are two examples of gift boxes I made from the Art Philosophy cartridge:


 This is a pillow box I made using Kraft paper. I cut the box out at "Fit to Page" to make it as big as possible. I used the December Stamp of the Month: Mad About You" which is compatible with Art Philosophy (which means don't cut something out by hand until you've double checked the stamp carrier sheet for more information!!! Learn from my mistakes.... I cut all of these out by hand and all of them are on the cartridge!) I also stamped Juniper cardstock with Juniper ink with an image from the stamp set to make the band that goes around the box. I used Sorbet ink to make the hearts and bamboo and chocolate ink on Colonial White cardstock to make the rest. I accented with an arrow from the new Milestones Shapes.

This is the "Fry Box" in Olive cardstock. I accented with chocolate grosgrain ribbon, a pewter ribbon slider (new), some Bling, and some pin clips that I just love. I am getting used to big embellishments (I'm rather plain in most things) but the new accessories are so darling I want to use them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment