Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day to see the New Idea Book

Today is the day - here is the new Fall/Winter 2011 Idea Book from Close to My Heart! It is stuffed full of great new products as well as some old favorites. There are great new paper packs, embellishments, and of course the new Cricut cartridge! Check it out online now! My Open House is August 12 & 13th where I will have all the new products, accessories and even some completed projects for you to see. More information to come as soon as I can get the photos up. Still can't wait? Schedule your own Gathering to learn how to use the products yourself and earn some for free!! I am having a Booking Blitz this month so schedule your Gathering now to see what you can get in addition to the great incentives the company offers. I hope you enjoy looking through this Idea Book as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment