Friday, September 21, 2012

Idea Book Hunt

Can you find this layout in the new Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book? I changed a few elements to match what I had on hand and to match my taste a little too. Did you find it? I'll tell you in Monday's post, hehe!



This was a layout I simply re-created with what I had on hand as the pack was starting to dwindle after making so many layouts with it - I only had scraps by this point. My last full piece of 12"x12" paper, thankfully was the Avonlea Teal so I chose to make this layout. I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to cut the mat for the 5x7 photo. I also used the Artiste cartridge to cut the background for the lacy flower on the Slate cardstock. I used Slate ink topped with a silver ink (non-CTMH) to give it a little dimension. I also used the Artiste cartridge to cut out three sizes of flowers and paired them with a sparkles flourish. This was a fun and quick layout when paired with the Cricut cartridges, so simple and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment