Monday, September 17, 2012

Second Avonlea layout

Continuing with the Avonlea paper pack, here is a layout I re-created from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book cover:


 
I didn't have all the exact pieces to completely re-create the page, but I made it my own with what I had on hand. I love how it turned out! I had found a stash of chipboard pieces I had apparently bought and forgot about then found while I was re-arranging my craft room. I had not thought I'd like using chipboard since I have my Cricut but these are so easy - just ink them up and adhere to your page. So easy! I linked them up with some gray twine as I did with the key from the Baroque Elements (which has adhesive on already - fabulous!).  I will definately be adding more chipboard pieces to my artwork in the future!



I used the Avonlea paper pack, Gray Wool twine, Baroque Elements, Avonlea Canvas complements, and various chipboard pieces, all CTMH. Check out my website to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment