Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Bowling with Babycakes

February is a big holiday month for us. My neice has her birthday right after Valentine's Day! :)

This was a big year for her because she had her first "friends" party!  And since cousins are the bestest of friends, my littles were invited too. 

For this layout, I used Babycakes (retired) and Gray Wool (retired) cardstock as page bases. This was an easy layout with a B&T cut in half, two zip strips across the tops and 2 border Stickease across the bottom. The journal card was cut with Art Philosophy and inked in Desert Sand. 

CTMH Babycakes scrapbooking page by Stephanie Huber at LavendersageDesigns.blogpost.com
Actually, now that I'm typing this post up, I think I reworked this layout on my Team Crop this past weekend ... Hmm, I'll have to snap a photo of that one and post a before and after photo.

Did you ever rework a layout page after you finished with it? How did it turn out??


No comments:

Post a Comment