Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to the February edition of the Joyful Stars Blog Hop!


If you've come from Crystal's blog then you're on the right track. If you're starting here, just follow the links at each blog to "hop" along. If you get lost, visit Joyce's blog for a complete list.

 I was at a weekend crop in January (and another one this weekend - yea!!) and I'm currently sharing my work from the weekend. I shared my first layouts in the album on Monday. I'm skipping ahead a little bit to share with you the layout I used from the Charlotte Workshop Your Way.

Last year was a busy year for us. Within a few weeks of finishing a renovation on the new house we bought, we moved in and had two birthday parties and  two Easter celebrations (ignoring the 2 snowstorms that also occurred during that time...).

This page documents my daughter's birthday party. Having just moved in we were crammed around too small furniture and folding tables and chairs but that's the problem with going to a bigger house - you're furniture is now too small! ;) But it was such a blessing to be able to celebrate with our family in ONE room!

CTMH Scrapbook layout using Charlotte paper pack by Stephanie Huber
Using the embellishments that came with the kit made this layout super simple to do! PML cards cut from the workshop make it easy to add journaling and this layout came together in about 10 minutes!

Now you're off to Debi's blog to see her lovely creation!

(I'll be posting the rest of my layouts so check back again before next month.)

:) Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. The Charlotte workshop pages look fabulous with photos! Thanks for the inspiration. I need to get working on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts, Stephanie... Charlotte kit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete