Friday, February 12, 2016

February Shenanigans

Continuing my walk through of my 2015 album, this is the layout I made showing our big cousin's weekend with my sister's kids.

I am blessed that my sister and I were able to have our children so close in age. They are the best of friends!! When I go away for my weekend crops, I'm lucky that I can drop my kids off at my sister's house until my hubby comes home on Saturday and since they love it too, I'm guilt free for some Mommy-only time! :)

CTMH scrapbooking layout using Chantilly (retired) paper pack and "Live Laugh Love" stamp set.
I had only small scraps from my Chantilly paper pack (retired) but I love how simple this layout turned out to be. I used negative space in the layout to provide "mats" for the photos on the left and since the base layer was White Daisy, I was able to journal directly on the page. A little stamping from the "Live Laugh Love" stamp set and done! I was hoping to be done with this paper pack but I have a few tiny scraps I can use to make some cards. A good problem to have I guess! :)

I'll continue my walk through next week, there are still lots of pages to share! I'm going to spend the weekend with my Close to My Heart team at a weekend retreat so I'll have even more to share! ;)

Happy crafting!
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment