Thursday, February 18, 2016

CMTH Charlotte layout

During my weekend crop a few weeks ago, I realized that a lot of my scrapbook pages tend to repeat. My albums are all done chronologically and (I feel) are the same from year to year. We're creatures of habit, we do the same things, at the same time, over and over again.

Which is great for teaching my kids traditions and habits but it makes a boring scrapbook. And who wants a boring scrapbook??

So I started to document my everyday life moments. I take pictures constantly - for Facebook & Instagram - my every day life is being recorded but (until now) I didn't  print those pictures.

This layout features a seemingly random assortment of photos but these are adorable, every day moments of the people that fill my days.

CTMH Charlotte scrapbook & Picture My Life layout by Stephanie Huber at LavendersageDesigns.blogspot.com
I used the new Charlotte papers to make these layouts super cute! The stickers and accessories that come with the Workshop Your Way (or can be purchased seperately) are adorable! The colors are a nice neutral with just a pop of color that seem to match all my photos.

See you next week with more photos of my scrapbook pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment