Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Check out the New Idea Book!

Today is the day! The new Idea Book is here! Check it out online here or check out the Consultant Blog Hop featuring products from the new Idea Book. There is a lot of great new products and all the artwork featured is simply the best I've seen!



I've been working on my Open House, which I will have online this year. Check back on Friday and Saturday to see products, projects I've made and of course - a giveaway! Make sure to "follow" me or subscribe via email so you know when I post something new (both are options on the right).

Stamp of the Month: Thoughtful Tidings

This is a great stamp set for thank you cards, teachers gifts and just because! Images outlined in red are Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge compatible to make it easy to create something beautiful - and fast!


Studio J: Five for Free in February





No comments:

Post a Comment