Friday, February 24, 2012

Scrappy Cards, part 1

I had some time today to simply just browse the internet looking for card ideas. After collecting some ideas, I sat at my desk and pulled out a retired paper pack full of scraps.

This is a card design out of one of Jeannette Lynton's design books: xxx on page xxx. It's perfect for a birthday, anniversary, wedding or any other event where you would bring a gift. I used the Fanfare paper pack because all I had were scraps in this pack and got to work.


 The stamps are from the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set. White grosgrain ribbon and cranberry ribbon from Cherry-O Creative Basics. I used Cranberry & Outdoor Denim inks and cranberry marker to draw the line.

1 comment:

  1. This card sketch never gets old for me. I really like the cards you made and how you used up left-overs to create them. Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete