Friday, February 3, 2012

New Paper Pack: Lucy

With all the new paper packs that are in the new Spring Summer 2012 Idea Book, I have a really hard time choosing which one I like the best. I have a little boy so I love the Superhero and Victory paper packs and with a little girl on the way, I love that there are two paper packs (Stella and Lucy) I can use in her album but I'm going to have to pick Lucy as my favorite pack simply because I love how versatile it is: you can use it for a little girl's page, gardens or even for Mother's Day.

Here is a layout I am doing for my team's swap (**warning: spoiler alert**) using Lucy and the new stamp set: New Arrival. I was inspired by the layout featured on Jeanette Lynton's website on January 11, 2012. I simplified it a bit so I could make many copies. I used Gray Baker's Twine as the single embellishment on the right page so the photos really stand out.

 Here is a close up of the main embellishment I did with the Art Philosophy cartridge in Creme Brulee card stock. I used Sweet Leaf ink on Sweet Leaf card stock with the little stamps in the New Arrival stamp set.
 I used Sweet Leaf ribbon to make a banner to highlight the embellishment on the top left of the page. This image is also from the New Arrival stamp set.
Check back again in a couple of hours, I'll have some cards I made with the Victory paper pack and Family Love stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment