Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent Day Five

I know I have those clothespins around here somewhere....

Little man was ready to do the craft but I was searching for those clothespins I knew I bought. Ugh! So after a frantic search and a quick prayer for patience with myself, I gave up the quest and picked out what I did have on hand - popsicle sticks. He never realized the picture didn't match exactly and I shouldn't care either (can you say perfectionist?). He loves the result and I love that he sat for the story (told in my words, he's still grumpy if I try to read it out of the Bible) but at least he heard it. And remembered it. It probably helps that Little Miss is still young enough he can remember when I was pregnant (and so were two of my cousins) so this part of the story resonates with him.




If you would like to follow along (or to just check out the book for your family) click the link below (or to the right) to visit Amanda's website where you can download a copy for yourself.

Merry Christmas!

 Truth in the Tinsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment