Monday, December 10, 2012

Advent Day Nine

Daddy was home tonight and able to watch the commotion that we call "Craft Time". Afterwards, he encouraged me that even though Little Man doesn't seem to be paying attention he's getting it. He also said that he's glad that God gave him a patient woman as a wife. Wow! I wouldn't ever call myself patient but if my hubby says it, then I'm grateful he thinks so! :)

My hubby was a little concerned that the first lesson he overhears is about Gabriel coming to Joseph in a dream and telling him to marry Mary, that the child is from God. Little Man apparently chose this lesson to listen to because he didn't understand why Joseph wouldn't want to marry her, did he not like kids? So we ended up getting into why having kids before marriage was a big deal. Now I wonder what he's going to talk about in preschool tomorrow! We also discussed why Joseph was wearing a "dress", did he not like wearing pants? Ha! This kid is too much!

Anyway, here's "pantless Joseph":


(Sorry I can't figure out why they are turned)

If you would like to follow along (or to just check out the book for your family) click the link below (or to the right) to visit Amanda's website where you can download a copy for yourself.

Merry Christmas!

 Truth in the Tinsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment