Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent Day Two

So after learning that glitter glue DOES NOT dry overnight, I am finally ready to reveal our Day Two craft (only 3 days late...):


I modified the craft a bit to avoid the drying time associated with paint (I know, lesson learned) and had little man decorate a cutout of the crown on construction paper then once dry, we glued it to the toilet paper roll and trimmed as needed. His favorite tool right now is the hole punch and he's loving getting to punch everything and make the little confetti. I'm looking ahead in the crafts to see where we can use those little scraps ( 'cause I'm getting tired of vacuuming everyday!).

If you would like to follow along (or to just check out the book for your family) click the link below (or to the right) to visit Amanda's website where you can download a copy for yourself.

Merry Christmas!

 Truth in the Tinsel.

No comments:

Post a Comment