Saturday, June 4, 2011

Easy cards from You & Me

I was on vacation this past week and really enjoyed my time away from reality - sitting on the beach is very therapeutic! My hubby requested that I take only a small stash of my papers along, the idea of a family vacation is that we spend time as a family, so I limited what I brought to one small rolling bag. My mother in law brought another box full of stuff down for me when she came for a few days so I was able to accomplish more than I thought I would. And my son actually took 2-3 hour naps each day! I won't bombard you with all I did in one post but I will have something to post every day for the next few weeks so make sure to check back often.


The first set of pictures is some cards I made with the leftover paper from the You & Me kit Close to My Heart had as the May promotion for National Scrapbooking Month. This paper kit is still available as it is being sold to raise funds for the disaster relief in the mid-west from the tornadoes and floods. Supplies are limited but for $15 you can help out those who need it most. Visit my website (stephaniehuber.myctmh.com) or call me to order.





 All the B&T is leftover scraps from making the Workshop in the You & Me kit and the stamps are from the included stamp set. This is a very versatile stamp set - there are a few words, stitching, two sizes of the fleur de lis and two cute badge shapes. A little masking on those two stamps make them even more useful. I used some extra cardstock to make the base cards and embellishments but I finally can say that I used an entire paper pack! Quite an accomplishment since I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment