Friday, June 24, 2011

July Events

I know you are all enjoying the kids being home making some memories - but remember to schedule some time to preserve those memories you're making! I just updated my schedule for July so check out my Events tab to see when you can come!

Saturday July 9th - free crop at my house from 10am - 6pm. Child care is available so please RSVP by 7/5. We usually get a lot accomplished on these crop days so save some time for yourself this summer!

Saturday July 30th - At 10 am I will be teaching the Fanfare Workshop on the Go. We will do 2-3 layouts and the class fee is included in your materials purchase. Payment and RSVP due 7/19. Then at 3pm, I will be having my Christmas in July Card Workshop where we will make at least 6 cards using a variety of papers and stamps. $15 class fee is due by 7/19. Childcare is availabe for both.

Hope to see you in July - and remember -- I am just coming back from Convention and I might *might* have my pictures back to show you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment