Monday, June 20, 2011

My Crop Room

In my effort to make my house (and life) more efficient, I have moved my crop room (again!). I have used it a few times now since I've put it into it's current configuration and I think I like it. There is always something more to do, but it works for me for right now. Here are some pictures. I had a free crop today for my customers, a Workshop on the Go class on Thursday and my hubby took a photo of me after I set the room up (I just had to test it out!). The space is such that I can work while my son plays or watches a movie or I can have up to 6 people in the room with kids or if all the kids will be outside or upstairs, I can have A LOT more guests. Check it out and if you are interested in coming to a crop, check out my Events tab for upcoming dates - hope to see you soon!

 
Crop Room is set up for 4 guests plus myself to teach.
More pictures after the jump...


My hubby was a dear and took a picture of me trying out the new configuration.

A darling guest as she works on her Father's Day cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment