Thursday, June 16, 2011

Studio J: Day 7 - Love Your Layout

This my last day of my Studio J tutorials, hopefully I will have some more crafting to show you in the next few days if I'm not still glued to my computer! Between training some new team members and "cramming" for my Studio J classes, I haven't had too much time creating traditional artwork - but that's okay, I can just create some more!

This is the last of the videos CTMH has published on Studio J but if they post more, I will post it here too. Have you checked out Studio J yet? What are you waiting for? CTMH is giving a free .jpg file to everyone until the end of June - who doesn't love free?

I only have spots for my Studio J class on Saturday if you have your own laptop but the crop is all day so if you come after 11am, I should have a laptop you can use to play around on Studio J. If you've made your free .jpg layout - I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment