Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Studio J: Day 6 - Love Your Layout!

As you may have figured out - I am spending a lot of my spare time on Studio J. I love how simple and easy it is to make a fantastic layout! My son has been helping me and it is rejuvenating to see how excited he gets when he sees himself in photos - it makes me feel like I'm doing something that matters to him. 

These videos have helped me expand my knowledge of Studio J so that I am making better layouts in less time. I saw an advertisement that CTMH has for 2 layouts in 30 minutes. I have been working in Studio J for months now and it never took me less then an hour to do one layout - how was I supposed to do 2 in half the time? Well, watch and learn! I have one more video after today and you too will know all I know about Studio J. It really is possible to get more done in less time, but you have to devote some time to learning first.

I still have a spot or two for my Studio J class on Saturday at 10am. If you have a laptop with wi-fi capabilities I can squeeze you in too. Please let me know so I can save you a spot. I do have a babysitter if you want to share. If you are on the fence about trying Studio J - it's free! The class, the layout you'll make, it's free so there's no reason not to try it! Come out and see how easy it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment