Thursday, June 9, 2011

Studio J

I discovered that Studio J is such an easy and relaxing way to end my day! Last night as I sat on the sofa with my hubby so "we" could watch baseball I brought my computer over and worked on a few layouts in Studio J. With the awesome special that Close to My Heart is giving away a free .jpg file of one of your creations, I had to get my free one too! Anyone, even if you don't have a membership, is able to get a free .jpg file to email to family, post on a blog or even print out to share. Here is another video to help you get started. I will be hosting a Studio J class where everyone will get to make their free layout so bring a USB drive along. Check my Upcoming Events page of the classes and workshops I'll be hosting this month and throughout the summer. Interested in something else, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment